Panned Breast of Chicken
This panned chicken breast is an excellent accompaniment to the pasta macque choux recipe.
4 small boneless, skinless
chicken breasts, pounded
3 teaspoons Tony Chachere's
one-half cup flour
one-half cup Italian bread crumbs
one-half cup milk
one quarter cup olive oil
4 lemon slices
1. Season chicken breasts with 2 teaspoons of Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning.
2. Place flour and breadcrumbs in two separate bowls. Beat together egg, milk and 1 teaspoon of Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning into another bowl.
3. Dredge chicken breasts in flour, then in egg batter. Then dredge in breadcrumbs, pressing breadcrumbs firmly into chicken.
4. Heat olive oil in large sauté pan. Place chicken breasts in pan and cook on both sides until completely browned. Drain excess grease on a paper towel.
5. Place on platter and garnish with lemon slices.
Yields 2 – 4 servings.
Chef Patrick Mould
Louisiana Culinary Enterprises, Inc
Return to Recipes